Well with school being out we are coming up with all types of things to do. Brayden saw in a book, some parachute guys--we altered it a bit to work with what we had. These do not last a long time, but entertained the boys for an afternoon. They do get tangled--so be prepared.
What you need:
pipe cleaners-any color you want
1. Shape pipe cleaners into guys
2. We then wrapped more pipe cleaners around the body to look like clothes
3. Cut bag into a 14x14 square
4. Tie a 14" string to each corner of the square bag.
5. Bring all the strings together and tie in a knot.
6. Attach the strings to the pipe cleaner body (we just tied it to the head of our guy)
7. Throw them up and have a great time.