August 26, 2008

Just do it!

I've been in an organizing mood lately. I am constantly on the quest to organize my life and home! I think it will be a life long challenge, I just can't seem to get it under control. This time of year definitely gets me in to mood, with going back to school and getting back on schedule. I have been reading different books and have been on the computer late into the night! I'm obsessed. Mean while, my house continues to get worse and worse!! I ran across this blog called clutterbuggs. I read the post and first thing I saw was Just do it!! I think I finally hit me. I NEED TO GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND OFF MY BUTT AND...JUST DO IT!! If there is anyone reading this that has organizing issues (also known as Cleaning ADD) I would love your advice! I may not see your post for a while because I have to get off the computer and JUST DO IT!

No comments: